Requests about the use of the MORINYU SUNWORLD website
- The copyrights of all information and designs etc. on the website, belong to MORINYU SUNWORLD or the copyright holder(s) of such information and designs if such copyright holders exist outside of MORINYU SUNWORLD. Use the website (copying, reprinting, falsifying, releasing, etc., of the information on the website) within the scope permitted by the Copyright Act, such as your personal use.
- The trademarks (trademarks and service marks) on the website must not be used without permission by MORINYU SUNWORLD or their respective copyright holders, because such rights belong to MORINYU SUNWORLD or the copyright holders who have permitted MORINYU SUNWORLD to use such trademarks.
- If we detect a misconduct such as violation of law, we will take action that we consider appropriate, such as terminating the service in question.
- Temporary shutdown of the website
- We may temporarily suspend the provision of information on the website without advance notice, in case of server system maintenance, outages, fire, blackouts, and natural disasters such as earthquakes.
- Amending and terminating this website
- Please note that the contents on the website and website address may be changed and the operation of this website terminated without notice.
- Linked websites
- Although we strive to provide accurate information on this website, it is not to say that the accuracy of all such information is warranted. We shall not be held liable for any damage caused by the use of this website. We shall not be held liable for any hardware or software trouble or damage caused by the use of this website.
Terms of social media use
These terms pertain to the rules of using the Instagram and Twitter accounts (“official accounts”) operated by MORINYU SUNWORLD (“we” or “us”). If you are using our official accounts, please read and follow the terms of social media use (“The rules”) as well as the rules set forth by Instagram and Twitter.
- Operation of the official accounts
- The official accounts are operated by us. We may stop operating or delete the official accounts without notice.
- In principle, we will respond to users between 10:00–16:00 (except the beginning and end of the year, Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, and our company holidays).
- Please note that we will not reply to all user posts and comments.
- We shall not be held liable for any contents posted by users.
- We will not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usability of the information released from the official accounts.
- We shall not be held liable for any damage caused by trouble between users, or between users and third parties.
- Users shall only post text, software, music, images, graphics, videos, page layouts, design and other such contents to the official accounts after confirming that they do not violate the copyrights, trademark rights, service mark rights, patents, and other ownership rights and legally protected rights of another party.
- The official accounts and our company shall not be held liable for any damage inflicted to the customer by the use of the official accounts or for whatever reason due to not being able to use the official accounts.
- We shall not be held liable for any damage described in 1–5 above, and for any damage caused by or related to affairs associated with the operation of the official accounts.
We will prohibit the action below in using the official accounts. If the contents posted by a user fall under one of the categories described below, we may delete the post in question, or block the user’s activities, such as accessing or posting comments to the official accounts.
- If the intended purpose of the post is a criminal act, or induces a crime
- Contents that violate our or a third party’s rights such as copyrights and trademark rights
- Contents that concern the privacy or personal information of a third party
- Contents that violate the law, legislations, and public order and morals
- Contents that defame and condemn specific individuals, companies, countries or regions
- Posts that disguise as us or others, or if they are false or misleading
- Political activities, political campaign activities, and religious activities
- Contents that prevent constructive discussions
- Contents introducing the poster’s own products, stores and companies, and contents with commercial context such as advertisement
- Any other contents that we deem inappropriate in operating the official accounts
- Using user posts
- Please note that comments, images and videos posted with our specified hashtags after following the official accounts are understood to have gained the user’s approval to be retweeted or published for free to advertise, promote and advance the use of the official accounts in printed materials and websites, without the user’s approval.